The 25 Ton, 2500 Series log splitter was designed with the home owner in mind, providing the power and durability required to meet your needs. This 11.2-second cycle time log splitter will help you get the job done right.
- Oregon 25 Ton Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton CR950 208cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
|Cycle Time||11.2 seconds|
|Engine Size||208 cc|
|Hydraulic Capacity||4.5 gal|