The New Generation ECO 250 applicator was developed based on our own experience as lawn care professionals and also incorporates suggestions from our customers. This spreader integrates features normally found in much larger top dressers into our own proven design.
- The ECO 250’s maneuverable four-wheel design provides better weight distribution and stability. This makes handling heavier products feasible without sacrificing maneuverability or ease of operation.
- A wider base frame improves stability and accommodates a wide conveyor system for increased surface contact.
- An extra differential support bracket has been added in order to handle greater weight.
- All levers and handles have been re-positioned for ease of use and comfort.
- Four tie-down points have been integrated into the new design.
- A quick adjustment agitator belt tensioner system makes it easy to adapt on the go.
- The larger frame gives the hopper a wider live bottom. This feature works together with its steep smooth sides and large rounded corners and edges to eliminate product bridging.
|Application Speed||9 cu. ft. per minute / 8 cu. yd. per hour|
|Application Width||4 to 18 feet|
|Application Thickness||up to 1/4″|
|Materials||All grades of sand, Calcined clay, Crumb rubber, Light soil mix, Lime, Most pelletized products, Pulverized soils, Sand, Screened compost, Screened loam, Unlimited blends of all products|
|Hopper Capacity||11.5 cu. ft. load|
|Adaptive Components||Chain-Driven Agitator Kit, Long Agitator Kit|
|Broadcasting Drive Mechanism||Dual Peerless gear boxes|
|Broadcasting Mechanism||Dual reverse spin disks|
|Engine||5.5 HP Honda GX 160|
|Engine Warranty||Honda engine international warrantty|
|Ground Speed||Up to 5 mph|
|Weight Distribution Design||Four-wheel design|
|Empty Weight||320 lbs|
|Dimension (L/W/H)||78 x 34 x 40 in|
|Warranty||One (1) year commercial use|